Thursday, June 3, 2010

London turns TWO!

If you don't already know, our family is Chick-fil-A's #1 supporter. I joke with Wes that I will probably lose a ton of weight when we move someday, b/c we won't be so close to, as London refers to it, "Bock Bock". So, it was just fitting that we have Londy's second birthday party there and it was perfect. Bryan, the owner, had been dying for someone to do a PJ party. So, the kids all came in their jammies. We had chicken minis & fruit pizza instead of cake. It was great! Thanks to everyone who rolled out of bed to come to a 9:30 a.m. birthday party. :) I can't believe that London Jane is already two.

She loves Minnie Mouse...pretty cute, huh?

I love these pictures. Londy grabbed her Paula Dean cookbook that my parents gave her and crawled up in my grandmother's lap. It was so funny, but priceless. What a perfect gift from my mom! She is the absolute best cook I know. She would give Paula Dean a run for her money! My grandmother taught my mom most of what she knows, so she probably could give Ms. Dean some competition, too!

Just one of the many fun gifts she got. A girl can't ever have too many purses!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: