Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Lake Time!!!

We were beyond excited to know that summertime was just around the corner. We couldn't wait any longer. So, one Friday the kids and I got everything together while Wes was at work. We surprised him when he got home and informed him that we were going to the lake, whether he wanted to or not. It was an easy sell. I don't know that Wes has ever been on the "or not" side of whether or not to go the the lake. It was an ABSOLUTELY PERFECT day. I joked saying, "Who knew that there was a little piece of Heaven just down the road from where we live?" We are so thankful to be able to have boating as our favorite family past time!

Now, not to brag or anything...but...I took this picture while driving the boat with a two-year old in my lap. Wes looks pretty good for his first ski of the season. Although, he always looks good in my opinion!!! :)

Wes took this while driving the boat with a two-year old in his lap. Did I mention that he was standing on his head? Ha! Ha!
Gotta love it!
Davis in his favorite napping spot under the dash of the boat.
Perfection!

No comments: