Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a Star Wars Costume Party!

Davis requested a Star Wars costume party for his 5th birthday & we delivered. It was so much fun. I had to convince him that not everyone just has Star Wars stuff laying around. So, people would wear whatever costume they wanted. It was fun to see the kids all dressed up. Thanks for spoiling my Stormtrooper! Sorry, I didn't get a picture of everyone. I know now why people hire photographers for children's birthday parties. The mom just can't do it all!
Aunt Sadie sent Davis a stormtrooper costume for his birthday present. Perfect! Mere was a basketball player...and a good one at that. :)
Davis & Alan the baseball player

Carson the pirate
Can stormtroopers date Princess Leia?
The perfect birthday cake...strawberry topped with an X-Wing!
Opening one of his many Star Wars gifts. Thanks everybody!
Stormtrooper & Spiderman duking it out with their lightsabers.
Makenzie & Lucas trying out their lightsabers.
Ella & Davis

No comments: