Sunday, April 26, 2009

More April Fun...

As you can tell, playing in the water is a frequent activity at our house. It's a good excuse for my bad habit of swimsuit shopping. :)

Look closely at this picture. Davis is running quickly through the sprinkler...that is through the sprinkler with all of the nozzles pointing away from him! Too funny!

This is London's favorite spot when we are playing in the water.

This is a picture of Superman...aka Davis...petting the goats at Easter pageant. I put this on the blog, b/c I love Carson's reaction. He's the little boy in the orange Gap shirt. I think the kids consider going out to pet the animals the best part of pageant.

This is our friend, Tiffany. Emily & I got a call on Friday of Easter Pageant that the regular llama walker was in the doctor's office getting a "foreign object" (a REALLY big splinter) removed from her daughter's foot. Anyway, Kimberely asked if Emily or I could walk the llama across the stage....FUNNY JOKE!!! We both looked at each other, laughed, and said..."TIFFANY!!!" After all, she is an Aggie. Walking a llama seems like something an Aggie could do :). Thanks, Tiff! By the way, the llama's name is Tony. Just a fun little piece of trivia.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wish my belly looked as cute as London's in a bikini!
~Steph Phelps