Sunday, April 26, 2009

His Monday birthday was finally here...Chuck-E-Cheese!!!


It's so much fun when you can get your child exactly what you know they really want when it comes to birthday presents. Davis got his Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party as his present from us and you would have thought that he had just received a million dollars! Here are some fun pictures from his "cousins party". It was perfect. If you have a kid that wants a party at Chuck-E-Cheese's, I highly recommend doing it on a Monday night. We were practically the only one's there. Enjoy the pictures! Two kids riding the simulated roller coaster. Woo-hoo!!!


Mr. Practical...he's no dumby! It's easier to get in if you're closer.


London going after tickets. I'm not sure what you can get with six tickets.


High fives for Chuck-E


This is my new favorite picture of Mere & Davis!!!

Davis & Grandmother. She stopped by to say, "Happy Birthday" before she went to play Bunco.


Braden was excited to hear the announcement that they had delivered the tokens to our table.


Our little fam.


This is not the best picture of Davis or my grandmother, but he was glad to see her. I think she had just come from the dermatologist and Davis is in his "c-h-e-e-s-e...I'm in the middle of something" smile mode. What a fun bunch of kids!!! They were all so nice to come and make Davis feel special.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: