Yes, this is Davis with his first Christmas present from Santa. Christmas was on a Sunday that year, so he's looking quite spiffy.
And here's Miss London with her first Christmas present from Santa. Santa wins the prize with this one. London and Pedro think it's pretty cool. You should see the dancing that goes on in this house these days.
I think this is the first ever Christmas picture with my parents and all eight grandchildren..well I guess it has to be since it's London's first Christmas. Duh!
Here's the whole crew. This was the best picture out of all of them and yes, everyone is looking at the camera EXCEPT Davis. Oh well. It was a great Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Loved finally catching up on your blog. You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how fast Miss London has grown. I remember getting the news of her birth while we were in Oklahoma visiting Eric's sister. That seems like not that long ago. Can't wait to hang out with yall again...hopefully sooner than later!
Love,
Steph
PS the sweet words you used to describe your sweet mom, I would use to describe you too!
Post a Comment