Monday, December 15, 2008

Braden & Sydney turn SIX!!!

Can you believe it? The twins are SIX!!! They had an AWESOME birthday party at the Jump Around. I'm sorry that there are sooooooo many pictures from the party, but we all had such a good time and got some really cute pictures. I apologize that some of them are a bit out of focus, but I still wanted to share them with you. Enjoy! Oh, by the way...you will notice by our attire that this began as a great day, but unfortunately did not end so well. Yes, it was Tech/OU gameday. Hey, at least my kids looked cute in all their Raider gear. You'll see in the last picture that Davis has not lost any sleep over the defeat.








Caroline & London...Ms. Caroline has loved Londy since the day she was born...remember way back...she was my nurse in L&D and is a very, very good friend. We are all thankful for Caroline and her genuine friendship. She was so nice to help me with London while I ran around chasing Davis and of course while I played a little myself. :) Thanks Caroline.
This is Caroline and her son, Lucas. He is one of Braden and Sydney's friends from church and school. Although he's quite a bit older, we're thinking of convincing him to hold out for London when it comes to marriage. He's a cutie!!!

I LOVE aircastles and thank goodness, so does Davis!!!



And the result of such a fun-filled day........................

Posted by Picasa

No comments: