Davis & Austin
Okay. So, this was totally unprompted and the absolute cutest thing I've ever seen. When Davis neared the end of his ride, he took his hat off and yelled, "Yee-haw. Ride em' cowboy." This was one of those unforgettable memories for this Mama!
Davis & Carter
The last stop of our Halloween was at my grandmother's apartment. For a 90 year old woman, she is a hoot!!! When she answered the door, she was wearing this snazzy wig & mask that she had picked up at Walgreen's earlier that day. She was quite proud of her costume. Unfortunately, Davis refused to take a picture with her until she took off the mask. London just laughed about the whole thing. I guess I know where I get my love of playing "dress up". :)
I LOVE this picture, too!
The whole week wore us all out...especially London. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment