Well, my mom FINALLY got the blog updated. The updates go all the way back to AUGUST. I guess we've been quite busy around here. She is so sorry!!! Be sure and go to the right hand column and click on 2008, so you can see all of the updates...that is, when you have several days to look at all of them. :) Anyway, enjoy! Love--London Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet London,
Please tell your mom that I am exhausted from reading (when I should be in bed), and I would much prefer she update more often instead of all at once! The problem is that you and your brother (and your mom & dad for that matter) are so cute that I can't stop reading once I start! I miss you and hope to see you and the rest of your family soon.
-Sarah
Post a Comment