We had so much fun at my parents' on Christmas day. Braden & Sydney read the Christmas story before we opened gifts this year. Wow! They are excellent readers. I was impressed. It was the year of the games...both board & video. So, we had a fun-filled day of game playing & my favorite, NAPPING and staying in my pajamas ALL day! My mom spoiled us, as always, with spinach balls, cheese grits, & pretty much whatever she knows to be our favorites. I am so fortunate to have such a loving family, whose foundation is built on the true meaning of Christmas. I love hearing my nieces, nephews, & even my own children talk about the true meaning of Christmas...even without being prompted. Too special!
Wes & the gals playing the new "Life" game. Yes, he's reading the instruction manual! :)
Sydney & Braden got a DSI, whatever that is. This is pretty much all Davis did the whole day. Hey, it's Christmas day. In my book you can do whatever you want and eat whatever you want.
There they are...eight reindeer. Where's Rudolph?
This was Davis by about 7:30. He actually stayed asleep until the next day. I was surprised. It really was a great Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment