I've been wanting to let the guys do this forever...well since Davis was finally able to reach the peddles on his gator. We met the Beards at the Shotwell parking lot and let the guys just drive away...no grass to slow them down, no swingsets to ram into, no cars to dodge. It was so much fun. Londy even got to drive Austin's truck...yes, she really did drive it all by herself. What a gal!
Off they go! I think Austin was in the lead on this one.
All smiles. Thanks to Ricky's seatbelt improvements, Londy was secure with her big brother at the wheel.
Londy didn't mind who was driving, but she definitely loves her "car dates" with Austin!This is Davis pulling Wes on Austin's plasma car. I know, I know...we are just as much kids as they are. Yes, I had my turn next!
Watch out world, here she comes!

No comments:
Post a Comment