We didn't want to believe that the time had really come for Chris, Allison, & Hannah to move to South Dakota. We were excited that Miss Mallory was available to keep the girls, so we could have one final trip to the lake. I am so thankful for the friendships that God has blessed me with, especially Allison. I always tell her that I'm grateful for her willingness to put up with all of my quirks...Lord knows I have a ton. We really miss them already, but know that they are going to learn to love Rapid City.
He looks like such an angel when he sleeps. It's so funny that he actually looks forward to this part of a day at the lake. I wish napping at home were that easy!!!
We stopped by Fred's dock and he convinced Davis to get on the boogie board. No, he was not behind the boat. Fred was pulling him with his brute strength. :) Baby steps, right?
Allison & Holly pretending not to be totally bumbed that this was our last lake day together for a few years. We had a great time, as always with the Winkleplecks. Thanks guys!
Davis & Miss Alli. He talked to her on the phone recently and said, "I hope you're enjoying your new home Miss Alli." Yep, I got teary! He really can be sweet. Wonders never cease.
We stopped by Fred's dock and he convinced Davis to get on the boogie board. No, he was not behind the boat. Fred was pulling him with his brute strength. :) Baby steps, right?
Allison & Holly pretending not to be totally bumbed that this was our last lake day together for a few years. We had a great time, as always with the Winkleplecks. Thanks guys!
Davis & Miss Alli. He talked to her on the phone recently and said, "I hope you're enjoying your new home Miss Alli." Yep, I got teary! He really can be sweet. Wonders never cease.

No comments:
Post a Comment