Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's the end of February...that means SPRINKLER TIME! Right?

What a beautiful brown-eyed girl. She was just sitting on the backporch, minding her own business when her crazy mother agreed with the four year old that it was a great day to play in the sprinkler. But hey, isn't it the end of February? Oh well! I do have a picture of the mother (that would be me) playing right along with them, but I won't gross you out with those pictures :). Enjoy!
Davis is no dumby...get taller and you have a much better chance of making the shot!

Out comes the gator! I hope it's waterproof.
What a gentleman. Pedro doesn't mind a woman driver.
Okay, so I love all of my nieces and nephews equally. But...one of the coolest things about Lizzy B is how positive her attitude is. She didn't mind putting on one of my swimsuits, which was entirely too big, and just played along with the rest of us. Isn't she getting so beautiful?

What a mess!

Gotta love this crazy guy!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: