So, I'm watching the six o'clock news Tuesday night and the Farm & Ranch Report comes on. I just happened to be talking to my friend, Robyn, while I was watching the news. The reporter, Matt Smith, was reporting live from the 4H drill team horse show at the Expo center. I spontaneously said, "Hey Robyn, want take the guys to see some horses?" So, we did. The show had already started by the time we got there, but we didn't miss much considering each routine in the "Drill Team" competition lasted almost 10 minutes. It was definitely a new experience for all of us and so fun to have a little spontaneity in life! The kids riding those horses were very impressive. London was fun to watch. She didn't take her eyes off of the show...well, that was until she decided that she was starving. Now, you NC people don't make fun of us for having a horse show so handy to go see. :) No, we did not all jump on our own horses to ride up to the show. It was a fun experience, but I don't think we'll be standing in line to see another drill team show anytime soon. I personally prefer a good rodeo...bull riding, barrel racing, etc. Thanks Robyn & Austin for being such great sports!




1 comment:
Uh...what's a "Farm and Ranch" report?? ;)
Monica
Post a Comment